Thursday, January 8, 2009

Unusual Pet Names of 08











Veterinary Pet Insurance (VPI), the nation's largest and oldest provider of pet health insurance, has released their annual list of unusual pet names for 08. I thought my dog, Cutter, had an unusual name but I think Peanut Wigglebutt & Toot Uncommon have that beat. It's too bad I didn't know when I was coming up with his name how much he would be fascinated by his nether regions as he/they grew... I coulda soooo named him Sir Lix-a-lot...

DogsCats
1. Rush Limbark
2. Sirius Lee Handsome     
3. Rafikikadiki
4. Low Jack
5. Meatwad
6. Peanut Wigglebutt
7. Scuddles Unterfuss
8. Sophie Touch & Pee
9. Admiral Toot
10. Spatula
1. Edward Scissorpaws
2. Sir Lix-a-lot
3. Optimus Prrrime
4. Buddah Pest
5. Snoop Kitty Kitty
6. Miss Fuzzbutt
7. 80 Bucks
8. Sparklemonkey
9. Rosie Posie Prozac
10. Toot Uncommon

Via - Today Show

No comments:

Post a Comment