Friday, April 10, 2009

Adam Lambert gets Bill O'Reilly Excited

Adam Lambert








So waaaay back in early January I posted some pre-Idol gossip with news of this Adam Lambert kid. I though he was kinda interesting given some of the unique YouTube clips he had out there before the show.

I'm certainly not a fan now that the show has gotten going, but I know a lot of the buzz is already calling him this season's winner. I like that young that little Mexican girl with the red hair btw...

Anyhow, Bill O'Reilly seamed to get all hot and bothered about Adam Lambert's gay kiss photos this past week on his show. It was highly amusing

On the internet, there are embarrassing pictures of Mr. Lambert. These pictures, that hint that he is gay, will they have an effect on this program which is a cultural phenomenon in America? asked O'Reilly.

You think!? I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment