Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days.

Here's the deal: A few weeks back I was in a complicated fiasco turned out to just the beginning of a horrible sequence of events. As a result of spending an entire day drinkin' at restaurants and bars with friends, I ended up losing not just my keys, but my wallet as well. The week after was spent sorting out all the credit card, ID, and new-locks-on-the-door BS.

To make it worse, this past weekend my computer got infected with a really nasty and aggressive virus that took days to remove. I work from home remotely, so that was a big deal.

Oh, but it get's better... On Sunday, my car's transmission gave out so there's that too...

So yeah... been a fun couple of weeks.

But things are looking up: I got the virus thing all sorted out, so I guess I'm back up and runnin' and I think there's good chance my car's transmission will still be under warranty so this year's Aprils Fools Day looks like might a good one for me. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment